WELCOME TO THE ART HOUSE GALLERY'S SUBMISSION PAGE
Sign up for the newsletter (in footer) to be the first to know about exhibitions, open calls, auctions and additional artist opportunities at The Art House Gallery. Identify an exhibition to apply to and upload the required application materials. Completed applications submitted by the deadline will receive a notification of the outcome. All work is juried/curated by Rebecca George unless otherwise specified. Submission fees are non-refundable. Accepted work will not be offered for sale through The Art House Gallery, but will link the viewer to your page of choice (your artist website, social media account or email address). Every exhibition runs for 30 days, during which time it is featured and promoted on Google, Facebook and Instagram. Beyond that timeframe, exhibitions are accessible through the Archives. Many exhibits include a review by an art critic. Reviews and press releases are published in the PRESS section of the site. Artwork included in an exhibition can be viewed in the Viewing Room (linked under the artwork “Enter the Viewing Room”)
- JPG or PNG image files 1000x1000 pixels or larger.
- Image files less than 30mb.
- Please ensure filenames do not include periods other than in the filetype extension, quotation marks, commas, dollar signs, spaces, or other similar symbols.
- Submit images that are taken straight on, with even lighting (no glare) and cropped to the edges of the piece (if it has hard/definable edges and/or background is not a part of the artwork); if background is visible in the image, it will be assumed to be part of the artwork's presentation.
- Upload ONE IMAGE AT A TIME and save before uploading additional, supporting images (alternate angles, detail shots, etc…). The image(s) may take longer than usual to finish uploading--please wait until the green SAVE button is no longer shaded out before saving your work and advancing to the next page.
When completing the application to an open call:
- Submit complete size of artwork in inches of HEIGHT x WIDTH x DEPTH (please use only a period to separate the numbers if it is a fraction (i.e. 25.75). No “quote” or other special characters). Scale is displayed in both inches and centimeters for the exhibition.
- NOTE: when entering the link to your website/social media, please copy and paste from the URL and make sure to include the complete address (ex: http://www.thearthouse.us). Be aware that sometimes the full URL address does not appear initially, unless you first left click on the URL BEFORE clicking right and copying the link for pasting into the application.
- Once the application is submitted, it cannot be edited.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE ART HOUSE GALLERY